Annexation Of Peurto Rico Drink Recipe
Share this recipe
Nutrition Information† ‡
Serving size: 1 drink
- 2 oz. Rum, coconut (Malibu)
- 2 oz. Lemonade (Minute Maid)
- Fill with Cranberry Juice (Ocean Spray)
How to Make It
- Add ingredients to a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice and shake well until chilled.
- Strain into glass.
This drink recipe was submitted by one of our magnificient readers, iHateThisClass!
Comments on Annexation Of Peurto Rico
Apr 21st, 2010I wish the name could be spelled properly: Puerto Rico not PEURTO
Sep 9th, 2009This is my favorite drink - I thought I made it up:)
Write a comment
Did you try this drink recipe? Leave a comment!
Your favourites have been updated.
Thanks for rating the Annexation Of Peurto Rico recipe!