Apple Cider Gin Fizz Drink Recipe
Nutrition Information† ‡
Serving size: 1 drink
- 1/2 Cup Gin
- 1/4 Cup Cider, apple
- 1/2 oz. Cream
- 1 oz. Lemon Juice
- 2 sticks Cinnamon
- 1 whole (white) Eggs
How to Make It
- Rim rocks, champagne or wine glasses with brown sugar mixed with a pinch of powdered cinnamon.
- Place the cider, sugar syrup, gin, lemon juice, egg white, and cream into a large shaker (without ice).
- Shake well until mixed, then fill the shaker with ice, and shake until everything is frothy.
- Strain the mixture into the glasses.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick and apple slice.