Bees Knees Drink Recipe
Nutrition Information† ‡
Serving size: 1 drink
How to Make It
- Prepare some honey syrup (equal parts honey and water - see preparation notes).
- Add ice to a cocktail shaker, then honey syrup, gin and lemon juice.
- Shake until well chilled, approximately 30 seconds.
- Strain into a cocktail glass.
- Twist a lemon peel over the glass to express the citrus oil, then drop it in.
- To prepare honey syrup, mix 1 part honey with 1 part water in a microwaveable (or stovetop) safe container, and heat until you can mix the honey thoroughly into the water. For example, for the 1/2 oz of honey syrup needed to make one Bees Knees, combine 1/4 oz of honey and 1/4 oz of water. Scale up as needed.