Bob Marley Drink Recipe
Share this recipe
Nutrition Information† ‡
Serving size: 1 drink
This is a flaming drink. Please read our notes about flaming drinks and be careful.
- 1 oz. Creme de Menthe, green
- 1/2 oz. Liqueur, banana
- 1/2 oz. Rum, overproof/151 proof
- 1 oz. Grenadine
How to Make It
- Add grenadine to a shot glass.
- Using the back of a spoon, layer creme de menthe in next.
- Layer banana liqueur and overproof rum on top.
- Light the rum on fire.
- Stick a straw down to the bottom and finish it!
This drink recipe was submitted by one of our dastardly readers, Eric Garrett!Contributor notes
This is the true Bob Marley shot. The layered colors of the drink represent the Rastafarian flag.
Comments on Bob Marley
Write a comment
Did you try this drink recipe? Leave a comment!