Capri Cooler Drink Recipe
- 1 shot Schnapps, peach
- 1/2 glass (Pinot Grigio) Wine, white
- 1/2 glass Cranberry Juice
How to Make It
Pour 1 shot of peach schnapps into the bottom of your glass. Fill glass halfway with Pinot Grigio wine, then the rest with cranberry juice. Add a few ice cubes, stir and enjoy!
This drink recipe was submitted by one of our damn fine readers, MarshyTheKid!
Nutrition Information† ‡
Serving size: 1 drink
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0.0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0.0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0.0 g|
|Total Carbs.||36 g||12%|
- †: Nutritional information disclaimer
- *: Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your diet needs.
- ‡: Does not include Wine, white