English Pirate Drink Recipe
- 6 oz. Rum, light (Bacardi Light)
- Fill with, orange pekoe Iced Tea
- 6 cubes Ice
How to Make ItIn a large (20 oz or larger) mug or mason jar, pour in rum and fill to within 1 inch of top with sweetened iced tea. Add ice and enjoy. Lemon can be added to taste.
This drink recipe was submitted by one of our funktastic readers, Denny Brock!
Nutrition Information† ‡
Serving size: 1 drink
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0.0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0.0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0.0 g|
|Total Carbs.||0 g||0%|
- †: Nutritional information disclaimer
- *: Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your diet needs.
- ‡: Does not include Iced Tea, Ice