Garibaldi Drink Recipe
Serving size: 1 drink
How to Make It
- Fill a highball glass with ice.
- Add Campari and orange juice.
- Stir and garnish with an orange slice or wedge.
- Blood orange juice is preferred for a Garibaldi.
- The Garibaldi benefits from "fluffy" orange juice, as popularized by Dante, an Italian-style bar in New York. Simply put orange juice (fresh-squeezed is always better!) into a blender without anything else and blend on high to aerate it. Pour immediately for maximum effect.