Ginger Rum #2 Drink Recipe
- 1 bottle (best) Rum, gold
- 4 chunks (Ginger Root, peeled organic) Spice, other
How to Make ItPlace the ginger root in the rum for 7 days. Serve over ice. Garnish with crisp, cool apple and have blue cheese appetizers and sushi ginger slices handy. Best enjoyed on a sailboat in the Carribean.
This drink recipe was submitted by one of our extremely intelligent readers, John Cloud!
Nutrition Information† ‡
Serving size: 250 mL (1 cup)
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0.0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0.0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0.0 g|
|Total Carbs.||0 g||0%|
- †: Nutritional information disclaimer
- *: Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your diet needs.
- ‡: Does not include Spice, other
Comments on Ginger Rum #2
Write a comment
Did you try this drink recipe? Leave a comment!