Goofy Bar Drink Recipe
- 1 oz. Godiva, dark chocolate
- 1 oz. Liqueur, caramel
- 1 dash Chocolate Syrup
- 2 1/2 scoops Ice Cream, chocolate
How to Make It
Begin by chilling your pint glass. As the glass chills, combine your scoops of chocolate ice cream and shots of chocolate and caramel liqueur in a blender. Mix the ingredients together, adding more ice cream if needed for consistency. Think "milkshake" here.
As the drink is mixing, get the chilled glass and swirl the chocolate syrup around the glass in a spiral for presentation. This part is optional, I just do it for show. Once the drink is mixed, pour and serve.
This drink recipe was submitted by one of our dashing readers, Earthman J!Contributor notes
Inspired by my favorite ice cream bar from Disney World and made for a costume party, we have the Goofy Bar!
Nutrition Information† ‡
Serving size: 1 drink
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||4.3 g||7%|
|Saturated Fat||0.0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0.0 g|
|Total Carbs.||7 g||2%|
- †: Nutritional information disclaimer
- *: Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your diet needs.
- ‡: Does not include Liqueur, caramel, Chocolate Syrup, Ice Cream, chocolate