Irish Car Bomb Drink Recipe
How to Make It
- Pour half a pint of chilled Guinness into a beer mug and let it settle.
- Layer 1/2 oz. of Irish whiskey on the bottom and 1/2 oz. of Irish cream on top of a shot glass.
- Drop the shot glass into the Guinness and chug.
Serving size: 250 mL (1 cup)
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||2.1 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||0.0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0.0 g|
|Total Carbs.||9 g||3%|
- †: Nutritional information disclaimer
- *: Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your diet needs.
Comments on Irish Car Bomb
Write a comment
Did you try this drink recipe? Leave a comment!