Irish Coffee Drink Recipe
Photo by Maria Orlova from Pexels
How to Make It
- Add whiskey and sugar to a coffee mug
- Fill with coffee, leaving room for the cream.
- Float the cream on top carefully. Make sure the cream is chilled. Do not stir the cream in.
Nutrition Information† ‡
Serving size: 1 drink
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||3.5 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||2.2 g||11%|
|Trans Fat||0.0 g|
|Total Carbs.||1 g||0%|
|Vitamin A||0 IU||0%|
|Vitamin C||0 mg||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 IU||0%|
- †: Nutritional information disclaimer
- *: Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your diet needs.
- ‡: Does not include Sugar, brown