Jello Shots Drink Recipe
Other names: Electric Jello
This recipe was Drink of the Week on 2002-05-30. Check out the review!
- 2 Cups Vodka
- 3 packages Jello
How to Make It
- Make the Jell-O as you normally would (usually one cup of boiling water per package of Jell-O).
- Once you've mixed the Jell-O powder, add in 2/3 the amount of vodka as you used water (ie. if you used 3 cups of water to mix the jell-o, add 2 cups of vodka).
- Put it in the freezer to set, as vodka requires colder temperatures than regular Jell-O.
- If you have plastic shot glasses, these are great to chill it in as you can serve them individually. If not, serve with a spoon!
Nutrition Information† ‡
Serving size: 250 mL (1 cup)
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0.0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0.0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0.0 g|
|Total Carbs.||0 g||0%|
- †: Nutritional information disclaimer
- *: Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your diet needs.
- ‡: Does not include Jello
Comments on Jello Shots
Write a comment
Did you try this drink recipe? Leave a comment!