North of Hell, South Of Heaven Drink Recipe
How to Make It
- Add ingredients to a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice and shake well until chilled.
- Strain into glass.
This drink recipe was submitted by one of our gifted readers, hephestos101!Contributor notes
As the older generation would say, this drink would definitely put hair on your nether regions. I figured would add the stick of jerky to stir the drink with and then as it absorbed the alcohol when your done with the cocktail you eat the jerky and get more of the goodness into your system. The color is a mixture of red and brown and it ended up a shade that wasn't listed but was close to golden.
Nutrition Information† ‡
Serving size: 250 mL (1 cup)
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0.0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0.0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0.0 g|
|Total Carbs.||30 g||10%|
|Vitamin A||0 IU||0%|
|Vitamin C||0 mg||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 IU||0%|
- †: Nutritional information disclaimer
- *: Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your diet needs.
- ‡: Does not include Vodka, cherry, Beef Jerky