Old Fashioned Drink Recipe
How to Make It
- Add the sugar cube to an old fashioned glass and soak with the bitters and a dash of water.
- Muddle until the sugar is dissolved.
- Fill the glass with ice and slowly add the whisky.
It is correct to garnish with a slice of orange and a cocktail cherry.
Nutrition Information† ‡
Serving size: 1 drink
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0.0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0.0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0.0 g|
|Total Carbs.||0 g||0%|
- †: Nutritional information disclaimer
- *: Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your diet needs.
- ‡: Does not include Bitters, Angostura, Sugar, cubes
Comments on Old Fashioned
Write a comment
Did you try this drink recipe? Leave a comment!