Tequila Shots Drink Recipe
Photo by Mikhail Nilov from Pexels
- 1 1/2 oz. Tequila, gold
- 1 wedge Lime
- 1 dash Salt
How to Make It
- Pour a shot of tequila into the shot glass.
- Lick your hand between your thumb and your forefinger, and cover the wet spot with some salt.
- Lick the salt, shoot the tequila and suck on the lime in quick succession.
Nutrition Information† ‡
Serving size: 1 drink
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0.0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0.0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0.0 g|
|Total Carbs.||0 g||0%|
- †: Nutritional information disclaimer
- *: Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your diet needs.
- ‡: Does not include Lime, Salt
Comments on Tequila Shots
Write a comment
Did you try this drink recipe? Leave a comment!