Vesper Drink Recipe
How to Make It
- Shake everything with ice
- Strain into a cocktail glass
- Garnish with a lemon twist, and run it around the edge of the glass.
This is the martini ordered by James Bond in Ian Fleming's novel, Casino Royale. Bond tells the bartender, "Three measures of Gordon's, one of vodka, half a measure of Kina Lillet. Shake it very well until it's ice-cold, then add a large thin slice of lemon peel. Got it?"
Kina Lillet is no longer available, and is generally replaced with Lillet Blanc for a modern Vesper cocktail.
Nutrition Information† ‡
Serving size: 1 drink
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0.0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0.0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0.0 g|
|Total Carbs.||0 g||0%|
- †: Nutritional information disclaimer
- *: Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your diet needs.
- ‡: Does not include Lillet, Lemon
Comments on Vesper
Write a comment
Did you try this drink recipe? Leave a comment!