White Russian Drink Recipe
Serving size: 1 drink
How to Make It
- Fill old fashioned glass with ice.
- Pour in coffee liqueur and vodka.
- Float cream on top and stir slowly.
There are several ways of making a White Russian, which vary regionally.
- Many versions use milk instead of cream, use more than 1 oz. of it (some up to 4 ounces), and some versions are prepared by shaking.
- This recipe is the official International Bartender's Association recipe.
Comments on White Russian
Write a comment
Did you try this drink recipe? Leave a comment!