Margarita Drink Recipe
Serving size: 1 drink
- 2/3 oz. Triple Sec (Cointreau)
- 1 1/4 oz. Tequila, white
- 1/2 oz. Lime Juice
How to Make It
- Rim a chilled cocktail glass with salt.
- Add ingredients to a cocktail shaker, then add ice.
- Shake well and strain into the salt-rimmed glass.
- See also the Frozen Margarita for the slushy version of this drink.
- You can blend any fruit with the above recipe to create a fruit Margarita.
- Frozen margaritas are often served in a coupe or a coupette glass - the regular cocktail version can be as well!
- Variations include using lemon juice instead of lime juice.
Comments on Margarita
Feb 14th, 2010Similar but I used diff version (makes 2) 1 oz gold and 1 oz white tequila, 1 1/2 oz Triple Sec, 1 1/2 oz Orange Curacao, 1 1/2 oz Rose's Lime (heavy lime juice) Mix in shaker and pour over iced/salted glass. Add lime wedge or fav garnish
Write a comment
Did you try this drink recipe? Leave a comment!
Your favourites have been updated.
Thanks for rating the Margarita recipe!