Margarita Drink Recipe
Serving size: 1 drink
How to Make It
- Rim a chilled cocktail glass with salt.
- Add ingredients to a cocktail shaker, then add ice.
- Shake well and strain into the salt-rimmed glass.
- See also the Frozen Margarita for the slushy version of this drink.
- You can blend any fruit with the above recipe to create a fruit Margarita.
- Frozen margaritas are often served in a coupe or a coupette glass - the regular cocktail version can be as well!
- Variations include using lemon juice instead of lime juice.
Comments on Margarita
Write a comment
Did you try this drink recipe? Leave a comment!